Welcome to postforrent.com ("Post for Rent", "we")!
Post for Rent provides an online platform (the "Webpage") through which business entities or private individuals (the "Brands") can contract advertisement providers (as the "Influencer") to advertise their services or events through posting a required content to the Provider's certain social media profile(s).
If you object to any changes, you may close your account.
We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection, with special regard to the General Data Protection Regulation. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
The most important data protection principles we follow are as follows:
- All data are processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- The processing of data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- All data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; we take every reasonable step to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- All data are kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- All data are processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- We accept that your personal data may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was originally collected; for a directly related purpose; or for a purpose to which you have consented.
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users", "You").
INFORMATION TO DATA SUBJECTS
The personal information provided to or collected by our Services is controlled by Post for Rent B.V.. (registered seat: Weesperstraat 61, 1018VN Amsterdam, Netherlands, email address: email@example.com).
The details of the representative of the controller under Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation are as follows:
Name: Post for Rent B.V.
Seat: Weesperstraat 61, 1018VN Amsterdam, Netherlands; represented by: Gergő Csiszár
The details of the data protection officer of Post for Rent are as follows:
Name: Norbert Kardos
Postal address: Weesperstraat 61, 1018VN Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We may transfer personal data to a third country based on our services and the seat or address of Brands and / or Influencers. The basis of such transfers is nor an adequacy decision (Article 45 of GDPR) or an appropriate safeguards (Article 46 of GDPR), nor binding corporate rules (Article 47 of GDPR).The basis of such transfer is Article 49 of GDPR:
1.In the absence of an adequacy decision pursuant to Article 45(3), or of appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46, including binding corporate rules, a transfer or a set of transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organisation shall take place only on one of the following conditions:
(a) the data subject has explicitly consented to the proposed transfer, after having been informed of the possible risks of such transfers for the data subject due to the absence of an adequacy decision and appropriate safeguards;
(b) the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject's request;
By accepting this Privacy, you accept that such transfer of your personal data is necessary for the performance of our services and also based on your consent.
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR DATA PROCESSING
- GDPR Article 6 (1) a) where the processing is based on the consent of the data subject (hereafter referred to as Consent)
- GDPR Article 6 (1) b), on where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party (hereafter referred to as Conclusion of Contract)
- GDPR Article 6 (1) c) where data processing is necessary for the fulfillment of or compliance with a legal obligation of the data controller (e.g. obligations with tax statues - hereafter referred to as Compliance)
- GDPR Article 6 (1) f) where data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, (hereinafter referred to as: Lawful Interest)
Where we intend to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected, we shall provide you prior to that further processing with information on that other purpose and with any relevant further information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of your personal information and in the following ways.
Information you provide us directly
When you register to us, you provide us your username, password and e-mail address.
The legal basis for our data processing are based on the followings:
- GDPR Article 6 (1) a) where the processing is based on the consent of the data subject (hereafter referred to as Consent);
- GDPR Article 6 (1) b), on where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party (hereafter referred to as Conclusion of Contract). Your data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
To register on Post for Rent as a Brand, you must provide us with at least your credit or bank card information. Read more about the payment conditions in our Terms of Service.
To create a profile as Influencer you must provide us your birth date, social media account, and your service-specific information, i.e. post type, fixed or success fee, address, telephone number. As an Influencer, in order to ensure successful payouts of Influencer Fees to you, you will be required to provide Us and we will store the following payment related information depending on your preferred payment method:
- PayPal: registered email address used for your PayPal account;
- Payoneer: your Payee ID;
- Currency Cloud: your Beneficiary ID.
The legal basis for that data processing:
- GDPR Article 6 (1) a) where the processing is based on the consent of the data subject (hereafter referred to as Consent);
- GDPR Article 6 (1) b), on where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party (hereafter referred to as Conclusion of Contract). Your data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
It's optional to indicate the number of pets, qualification, number of kids etc.
The legal basis for that data processing:
- GDPR Article 6 (1) a) where the processing is based on the consent of the data subject (hereafter referred to as Consent). Your data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
In case you do not comply with this mandatory data service we will not be able to provide you with our Services and therefore will not accept your registration to Post for Rent.
You may provide additional information on a voluntary basis (for example gender, website, biography, images, pictures) to help you build your profile and to provide you more customized services. You understand that, by registering or creating a profile, we will be able to identify you by your Post for Rent profile.
Communications between you and Post for Rent qualify as personal information you provide us with. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, confirmation, settlement, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails. Service-related emails are vital part of the Service we provide and are also essential tools of confirmation and settlement.
We collect information when you use your account created at other sites or services at signing in to our Services. You allow us and provide with your explicit consent to receive information when you use your account created at other sites to log in to our website.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the webpages you visit, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies
There are two types of cookies used on the Webpage, namely "persistent cookies" and "session cookies".
Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Webpage.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser's toolbar.
If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Webpage.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide to us may reveal or allow others to identify aspects of your life that are not expressly stated on your profile (for example, your picture or your name may reveal your gender).
- provide personalized content and information to you and others
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Post for Rent application on your device
We may process your information outside the country where you live. We may transfer your information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever Post for Rent operates. You provide with your explicit consent to this transfer.
SHARING AND STORING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Post for Rent (or the group of companies of which Post for Rent is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy. We may share your information with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Post for Rent is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics). We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms. All entities Please note that all those entities to which your personal information is forwarded undertook the compliance with the GDPR.
Please note that your credit card or account details - when they are needed as part of the payment process - are only stored by a certified payment processor(s) and NOT by us or any of our Affiliates. According to the applicable rules and regulations such certified payment processor(s) are required to use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you provide them offering you a bank grade security.
Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, becomes available to the public. Once you have shared it or made it public that may be re-shared by others.
In case of a change of control, i.e. if we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Post for Rent or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred.
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the HK SAR where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the HK SAR or any other country in which Post for Rent, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
Post for Rent, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
All those entities undertook the compliance with the GDPR.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account.
However, Post for Rent cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Post for Rent or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Post for Rent, at all times.
Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Post for Rent make to their services.
We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Following termination of your registration or closing your profile, Post for Rent, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Please note that your data will be stored for 30 days from the date of collection and will be either updated or deleted after this period.
Please note that your data are stored for 30 days from the deletion of Post for Rent Account and Post for Rent registration by the User, except for those data that shall be deleted based on applicable law immediately upon the User withdrawing its content and except for those type of data where a longer period of storing is required by law.
Post for Rent does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service without the consent or the authorisation by the holder of parental responsibility over a person under the age of 18.
In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under age 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information with immediate effect. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us (https://www.postforrent.com/contact).
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them.
Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on our website, are subject to that third party's own rules and policies.
In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content.
If you are using a third-party website or service and you allow them to access your User Content you do so at your own risk.
If you are using a third-party website, service or any content uploaded to or published through that website by registering, logging in or creating your own profile at Post for Rent, you do it at your own risk and hereby provide us with your explicit consent to use profile information indicated by you by registering at Post for Rent.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM
- Right of access: you may inquire as to what data is managed, for what purposes, for how long, to whom do we forward them, and where the data originates from.
- Right of correction: should your data change or be recorded wrong, you may request that this be rectified or corrected.
- Right of deletion: in instances specified by law, you may request that we delete your stored personal data. - Please note that any request for erasure of your personal data or objection against processing or any withdrawal of your consent to processing would result in immediate termination of your account with Post for Rent (Termination).
- Right of restriction: in instances specified by law, you may request that data management be restricted regarding their personal data.
- Right to data portability: if you are a data subject you may request the porting of your personal data, in which case we hand over your stored data either to you, or directly to a data controller of your choosing, if such is technically safe.
The right to data portability request form can be downloaded from the link below: Data portability request
In cases of such requests, we conduct ourselves pursuant to applicable law, and will provide information on the rendered measures in one month.
- Right to revoke consent: in cases where personal data is managed by the consent of the subject, you have the right to revoke such consent at any time, which does not affect the legality of data management conducted prior to the revocation.
- Right of complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority designated by law in the event you suspect a personal data breach incident occurred.
- Right to object:
- If we manage your personal data on the basis of Legal Interest, you are entitled to object against this data management based on Legal Interest.
- You are antitled to object against the data management for the purpose of profiling.
In case of your objection, we do not manage their personal data any further
DATA PROTECTION INCIDENT
Pursuant to applicable law, we report incidents to the supervisory authority within 72 hours of having gained knowledge thereof, and we also keep records of them. In cases regulated by applicable law, we also inform subjects of the incidents, where necessary.
Should the scope of data, or the circumstances of data management be subject to change, this policy shall be amended and published on www.postforrent.com within 30 days, as is required by GDPR.
Please pay attention to the amendments of this policy, as they contain important information regarding the management of your personal data.
HOW TO CONTACT US